Pneumatic diaphragm pump is a new type of conveying machinery, using compressed air as power source, using the diaphragm in the cylinder back and forth agitation work, to achieve the purpose of conveying all kinds of media.
Medium can be transported: pneumatic diaphragm pump is suitable for conveying a variety of corrosive, liquid with particles, as well as high immunity, volatile, flammable, highly toxic liquid.
Selection of materials:
1, the shell selection of materials are: aluminum alloy, cast iron, stainless steel.
2, diaphragm materials are: butadiene rubber, neoprene rubber, fluorine rubber, polytetrafluoroethylene.
The working principle of pneumatic diaphragm pump:
In the two symmetrical working cavity of the pump, each is equipped with a piece of elastic diaphragm, the connecting rod will connect the two diaphragms into one, the compressed air from the pump inlet joint into the air distribution valve, promote the diaphragm action in the two working cavity, driving the connecting rod connected to the two diaphragm synchronous movement. At the same time, the gas in another working chamber is discharged from the back of the diaphragm outside the pump, once it reaches the end of the trip, the gas distribution mechanism will automatically lead the compressed air into another working chamber, and promote the diaphragm to move in the opposite direction, so as to form the synchronous reciprocating motion of the two diaphragms. Each working chamber is provided with two one-way ball valves, the reciprocating movement of the diaphragm, resulting in changes in the content of the working chamber, forcing the two one-way ball valves to alternately open and close, so as to continuously suck the liquid and discharge.
- can suck all kinds of sewage.
- can suck all kinds of chemical corrosive agent, oil, mud, cleaning oil scale.
- It can suck all kinds of highly toxic, flammable and volatile liquids.
- can suck all kinds of strong acid, strong alkali, strong corrosive liquid.
- can suck all kinds of high temperature liquid, the maximum temperature can be 150℃.
- can be used as a variety of solid-liquid separation equipment before the pressure feeding equipment.
Features of pneumatic diaphragm pump:
- without irrigation water, suction up to 7m, head up to 50m, outlet pressure)6kgf/CmZ.
- flow performance is good, allowing through the maximum particle diameter of 10mm. Pumping mud, impurities, little wear on the pump.
- head, flow through the valve opening to achieve stepless adjustment (air pressure adjustment in L – 7kgf/cmZ).
- The pump has no rotating parts and no shaft seal. By the reciprocating motion of a diaphragm, pumping a variety of media, because the moving parts of the pump and the working medium are completely separated, so that the conveying medium will not leak out, to avoid environmental pollution and personal harm.
- Do not use power supply, can be used in flammable, explosive places, safe and reliable.
- can be immersed in the medium instead of submersible pump pumping liquid.
- on, stop the pump, just open and close the gas valve can be operated. Even if there is no medium pumping for a long time or sudden shutdown due to unexpected circumstances, the pump will not be damaged. Once overload, the pump will stop automatically, with self-protection capability. When the load is restored to normal, it can automatically start running.
- simple structure, less wearing parts. Diaphragm pump structure is simple, easy installation and maintenance. Pump conveying medium will not contact the valve, connecting rod and other moving parts, to avoid the corrosion and wear of components.
- can transport more clear liquid.
- do not use oil lubrication, even if idling, has no effect on the pump.