Stainless steel chemical liquid transfer pump can easily handle sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, nitric acid, chromic acid, hydrofluoric acid and other acid and alkali liquids.
Stainless steel chemical liquid transfer pump
AOBL chemical pump can easily handle sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, nitric acid, chromic acid, hydrofluoric acid and other acid and alkali liquids. Suitable for pumping all kinds of corrosive medium chemical liquid and water. Widely used in electroplating, PCB, sewage engineering, metal surface treatment, waste gas treatment, etc.
1. Different chemical solutions mixed together will cause reaction and even heat to damage the pump. Don’t pump different chemical solutions with the same pump.
2. Chemicals may cause serious injury. Keep away from dangerous area.
3. Before operating, please check the discharge and suction line and valvesrst. Make sure valves are all in correct position, then start. During operation, check discharge usually.
4. Incorrect operation, for example, valves closed, incompatible material and dry running may cause dangerous. Especially dry running, it will cause heat as well as vapor, even some chemical decomposes hydrogen and explode.
5. Start the pump and check the discharge from the outlet. If it is too low, unplug the pump immediately, and check the pipeline if there is any block..
6. The pump can be equipped with explosive-proof and pressure-proof motor.
Magnetic drive circulation pump is a full-sealeed pump, for motor connecting shaft and impeller
are separately equipped with magnetic materials, they attract each other and coupled. It’s
unnecessary to fit with traditional shaft seal. The rotation of motor drives impeller to rotate through the attraction between driving magnet and driven magnet. Our magnetic drive circulation pump is generally designed for no shaft seal, completely avoids defects of pollution after corrosion caused by liquid leakage,which exists in traditional mechanical shaftscal pump. It is the optimum liquid transport pump on the industrial equipments.