Standard Duty S20 Sandpiper Diaphragm Pumps are ideally suited for intermittent / on-demand, portable, moderately abrasive fluids, and suspended solids.
S20 Sandpiper Diaphragm Pump
STANDARD DUTY BALL VALVE PUMPS
SANDPIPER’s most popular product line, offering a large variety of performance and application capabilities
Standard Duty Pumps are ideally suited for intermittent / on-demand, portable, moderately abrasive fluids, and suspended solids. Standard duty pumps are constructed in Aluminum, Cast Iron, Stainless Steel and non-metallic materials such as PTFE, Polypropylene, and PVDF with elastomer TPE (thermal plastic elastomers) and PTFE options in diaphragms and check valves.
ESADS+PLUS Air value
Accomplished in minutes without removing pump from service by removing only 4 bolts.5 Minutes for maintenance and cleaning. Saves
you money by minimizing downtime.
* Material handling capacity: can handle materials containing large particles of solid particles, such as mud, abrasive,
corrosive or easy to deposit
* Variable flow self-regulation, standard metal pump shuts down pressure to 8.6 kg
* Application flexibility: Proper selection allows one pump to deliver multiple media without regard to motor power issues.
* Easily pass large (up to line size) solids and shear-sensitive materials without degradation or heat buildup/transfer
* Run Dry & Deadhead without damage
* Does not damage shear-sensitive materials
* Consistent Performance: Pumps abrasive fluids without gradual loss of flow as parts wear