PD series milton roy lmi digital dosing pump is a mechanically-actuated diaphragm pump driven by advanced variable speed technology to provide the most accurate and reliable performance in the industry.
PD series Milton Roy LMI Digital Dosing Pump
LMI’s family of electronic metering pumps offer:
Functions and advantages
Use general power 115-230v, 50/60hz drive platform
• maximum flow up to 7.57l /H(2GPH), maximum pressure up to 30.6bar(450PSI)
• simplified flow control with constant stroke length to maintain calibration within adjustable range. Advanced electronic components with dynamic compensation for temperature and voltage conditions
• FastPrime hydraulic end (standard), can be integrated discharge valve fast easy for perfusion(optional), AutoPrime hydraulic end, specially designed for degassing liquid (please see page 4) on performance specifications
•NEMA 4X/IP 65 enclosure is rugged and suitable for use in the most hostile environments and outdoors
• compact size, efficient use of space in processing applications or OEM configurations
• agency certification – NSF 61 and 50 (in application), ETL, CE
• decades of experience and LMI two-year warranty support
|LMI electromagnetic metering pump|
|Large stroke frequency60spm/100spm
|Specifications and code||Model||Flow（L/h）||Pressure（bar）|
The electromagnetic drive
Flow rate: 0-95 l/h
High pressure: 70 bar
Stroke speed and length are adjustable
Manual/automatic control mode
Main series: P.A, B.C.E
Main applications: all kinds of circulating water treatment applications, reverse osmosis, swimming pool water treatment, waste water treatment, etc
The New PROTEUS Communications Model adds support for Modbus RTU and Profibus (Process Field Bus) DP protocols to facilitate high speed, 2-way communications. This allows plant operators to link devices from different vendors to a central SCADA (Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition) system for control, monitoring, and troubleshooting activities.
PROTEUS metering pumps are mechanically actuated diaphragm pumps driven by advanced variable speed technology to address specific requirements of chemical addition in water treatment. All three configurations of PROTEUS pumps – Manual, Enhanced, and Communications – also address the process control requirements of a wide range of applications including water and wastewater treatment, agricultural, chemical, oil & gas; power generation, pulp & paper, and textile industries.
Whatever your application, the PROTEUS series is ready to outperform and outsmart your most demanding application.