The SANDPIPER 1″ S1F Metallic AODD Pump offers air-side interchangeability with SANDPIPER’s S15, S20 and S30 pumps for reduced inventory costs. This pump is designed to be driven by compressed air or nitrogen.
1 inch S1F Sandpiper Manual Flap Valve Pump
This legendary 1″ pump has stood the test of time as a class-leading, trusted air-operated double-diaphragm (AODD) pump for a variety of markets and applications. It provides portability and versatility. It is equipped to handle abrasive fluids and suspended solids.
The SANDPIPER 1″ S1F Metallic AODD Pump offers air-side interchangeability with SANDPIPER’s S15, S20 and S30 pumps for reduced inventory costs. This pump is designed to be driven by compressed air or nitrogen. If your pump needs to be driven by natural gas, check out the SANDPIPER pump.
The durable, bolted construction of the S1F is superior to the clamped-band construction pump, providing exceptional leak-free performance. Material of construction options include: aluminum, cast iron and stainless steel with elastomer TPE (thermoplastic elastomers) and PTFE options in diaphragms.
STANDARD DUTY BALL VALVE PUMPS
SANDPIPER’s most popular product line, offering a large variety of performance and application capabilities
Standard Duty Pumps are ideally suited for intermittent / on-demand, portable, moderately abrasive fluids, and suspended solids. Standard duty pumps are constructed in Aluminum, Cast Iron, Stainless Steel and non-metallic materials such as PTFE, Polypropylene, and PVDF with elastomer TPE (thermal plastic elastomers) and PTFE options in diaphragms and check valves.
ESADS+PLUS Air value
Accomplished in minutes without removing pump from service by removing only 4 bolts.5 Minutes for maintenance and cleaning. Saves
you money by minimizing downtime.
* Material handling capacity: can handle materials containing large particles of solid particles, such as mud, abrasive,
corrosive or easy to deposit
* Variable flow self-regulation, standard metal pump shuts down pressure to 8.6 kg
* Application flexibility: Proper selection allows one pump to deliver multiple media without regard to motor power issues.
* Easily pass large (up to line size) solids and shear-sensitive materials without degradation or heat buildup/transfer
* Run Dry & Deadhead without damage
* Does not damage shear-sensitive materials
* Consistent Performance: Pumps abrasive fluids without gradual loss of flow as parts wear